Monday, January 10, 2011

The greatest feeling.

That beautiful woman right there is my girlfriend. Ive come to the conclusion that im going to live my life to see that perfect little smile everyday. To see those gorgeous brown eyes sparkle, and squint when she laughs.

Never in my life have I gotten so much joy from someone elses happiness. Literally, any emotion she feels, I feel it 10 times stronger. If shes happy, im beyond ecstatic. If shes sad, I feel like the whole worlds crumbling around me.

Holding her, and feeling her grasp my arms around her makes me feel like I can do anything I want to do. She gives me so much hope that life will turn around, and it will get better. Even on the saddest days, all I need is to hear her voice and everything is instantly better.

Attempting to put into words how much love I have for this girl is impossible. She is the most perfect being Ive ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes upon. For the first time in my life, im excited about the future. Just knowing that this is what I have to look forward to every single day makes life seem more than worth it, and thats a beautiful feeling.

1 comment:

  1. I think these sentiments are lovely and she is fortunate to have someone in her life who loves her that much. You are also fortunate to have that kind of love in your life. I look forward to seeing you express yourself further.

    ReplyDelete