Monday, January 10, 2011

Its days like these...

  • That no matter what I do, I just dont feel good enough for anyone. 
  • That no matter what I do, I cant make myself happy.
  • That anger and frustration completely take over my mind, and body.
  • That it feels like its not even worth it at all to be awake.



The depression I feel on a day to day basis weighs down on me heavier than anything. Never being happy for more than a couple of hours really makes you feel worthless. Anything you do, just seems like its sad in some way or another. Having no one to really turn to at all, and knowing that you partially made it that way. Feeling as if youll never amount to anything, and youll never be accepted by the people that really should matter the most. 


Todays a depressing, miserable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment