Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pride.


I dont quite understand why people have such a problem with the gay community. If you think about it, were a lot happier than the straight community. Even though we get made fun of and gay bashed on a daily basis, we get passed it and keep smiling. I mean for real, I have a beautiful girlfriend, who is perfect in every way imaginable, and we never fight. We can be completely content laying in bed all day together, cuddling, laughing, watching tv, and talking about the stupidest, and simplest things. How many guys would do that with their girlfriends? Not many.

But the saddest part of it is, so many people say theyre okay with gay people, and they say they love gay people, but when theyre standing in front of someone whos gay, they hate them. Its almost like its trendy to say youre okay with the gays. I personally lost nearly all of my friends when I told everyone I was gay. Most of the friends I lost, "loved gay people." But now that im out of the closet so to speak, im a leper.

The greatest part about it though is, I have never been happier in my entire life. I have never been happier with myself, and I have never been happier with any significant other than I am with my girlfriend. Life is good, and despite the criticism, and rude comments, nothing can bring me down it seems. Actually loving someone, and being loved back, no matter how many flaws either of you have is somehow magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment